08 May, 2011

To Nicolas Cage

Dear Mr. Cage,

Why do you keep growing your hair out for movies,  or keep wearing long haired wigs.  It's creepy.  I know you probably think it looks good, but it doesn't.  every one knows your balding.  You aren't fooling any one.  Why not just take a hint from Bruce Willis and just bic it already.  I mean, sure, at first every one was like "Bruce, wtf man? Why did you go completely bald.  Your recieding hair line looked good.  I mean do you really need to look that much more intense." But then after a while every one was like "oh, hey. That actually looks pretty good."  I dunno, maybe you're like me and have a lumpy, odd shaped head. But honestly, I think you'd look better. It would probably make your forehead look less gigantic. 

Just sayin',

Sam

P.s.

I know you're super into comic books and stuff, but please stop naming your kids after comic book characters.  you're making the rest of us normal folk who enjoy comics look kinda crazy.  aslo, you should probably stop making comic book movies.  Ghost Rider was pretty bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment